You could quite easily get distracted by the breadth and quality of our Legal Education programme.
Or even wax lyrical about the topical editorial and coverage of the local legal scene in our monthly magazine.
You may even love how being a member gives you a say in how our profession is run.
But in these challenging times, members appreciate being part of a supportive community. The chance to network with fellow professionals. To share ideas. Put the world to rights.
And even form partnerships rather than compete.
Join in the conversation…
- Legal Awards Dinner
- The Charity Ball
- Pub Quiz
- The Professionals Dinner Club
- First class, top quality speakers
- Topical subjects
- Accredited for CPD by the Law Society
- Competitive rates heavily discounted for Members
- Seminars, conferences, work shops and management courses, as best suits the nature of the subject matter
- Convenient timings
- Easy to book – post, telephone or email
- Topical monthly newsletter sent to all members
- Features, member news, regular columns from the President
- Special offers for members
- Competitive PI Insurance
- Conciliation Services
- Referrals From The Public
- The Firms Forum
- Round Table Discussion Group
- 15th May 2013 12:15:00
Lunch with Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, President of The Law Society.
- 3rd Apr 2013 13:46:00
eLawyers Panel Open Day invitation
- 21st Mar 2013 12:57:00
CAMPAIGN TO SAVE LEGAL INDUSTRY JOBS LAUNCHES JOB LOSS COUNTER
- 18th Mar 2013 15:08:00
Oldham Council Practice Manager Post.
- 27th Feb 2013 12:31:00
Notice to all staff, judiciary and court users from Manchester Civil Justice Centre.