Get Supported, Get Educated, Get Networked – Locally!
- Lunch with Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, President of The Law Society.
- eLawyers Panel Open Day invitation
- CAMPAIGN TO SAVE LEGAL INDUSTRY JOBS LAUNCHES JOB LOSS COUNTER
- Oldham Council Practice Manager Post.
- Notice to all staff, judiciary and court users from Manchester Civil Justice Centre.
Business Plus Networking Lunch.
English For Law
Joint IV Local Law Societies Hockey Cup 2013
Money Laundering Reporting Officers Update
May Professionals’ Dinner Club
The Manchester Law Society Personal Injury Conference 2013
Mediation Workshop – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Lunch with Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, President of The Law Society.
Managing your Stars, Steadies and Slackers.
Managing Your Stars, Steadies and Slackers
Become a Member
As a lawyer, you become part of an organisation which promotes your profession, develops you personally with a top-drawer legal education programme, and helps your career progress as you participate in our seminars, networking and social events.
Discover how being a member gives you a return in investment: Membership
The Manchester Law Society runs a full, year-round CPD training programme covering a wide range of areas of law. Please see our Events and Training section for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Mediation Workshop has now been resheduled from Monday 1st October to Wednesday 30th January 2013 due to unforseeable circumstances.