Get Supported, Get Educated, Get Networked – Locally!
- Operational note – further e-mail scam claiming to be from SRA
- Outlook Update advice shown to be timely and relevant
- Lay chairs mandated by the LSB for regulatory bodies
- The Master of the Rolls the Right Honourable Lord Dyson is visiting the Civil Justice Centre on Friday the 28th February 2014
- Press Release – CJC Reception 16/04/2014
Understanding Accounts For Litigators
Developing Personal & Team Resilience (CPD 1.5)
A Corporate Approach to Business Development – What Lawyers Should Know About Selling. CPD 1.5
Management Conference 2014 – Marketing, Client Experience & Culture – CPD:6
Manchester Professionals’ Dinner Club – 24th March 2014
Management Stage One
Become a Member
As a lawyer, you become part of an organisation which promotes your profession, develops you personally with a top-drawer legal education programme, and helps your career progress as you participate in our seminars, networking and social events.
Discover how being a member gives you a return in investment: Membership
The Manchester Law Society runs a full, year-round CPD training programme covering a wide range of areas of law. Please see our Events and Training section for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Mediation Workshop has now been resheduled from Monday 1st October to Wednesday 30th January 2013 due to unforseeable circumstances.