- GradMatch MMU is funding £1,000 towards graduate work placement
- Webinar to explain the new approach to continuing competence
- Can You Sing Manchester raises over £50,000!
- ETSOS are delighted to announce their latest software update
- Applications sought for a trustee with a legal background for the Board of St Catherine’s Hospice, Preston
Managing your Stars, Steadies and Slackers
Personal Injury Conference
Employment Law Conference
CQS, Compliance and The Cloud
Manchester Professionals Dinner Club, November 2014
Travel Law Conference 2014
Surveillance v Privacy in the Workplace
Trainee Solicitors Conference
Become a Member
As a lawyer, you become part of an organisation which promotes your profession, develops you personally with a top-drawer legal education programme, and helps your career progress as you participate in our seminars, networking and social events.
Discover how being a member gives you a return in investment: Membership
The Manchester Law Society runs a full, year-round CPD training programme covering a wide range of areas of law. Please see our Events and Training section for more information.