Education & Training
We hold a wide range of high quality, cost effective events covering a wide choice of subjects for all professionals, including Solicitors, Barristers, Legal Executives, Secretaries & Support Staff, HR directors and Office Managers.
Our seminars cover Intermediate, Advanced, Management and Personal Development and take the form of an Early Bird or evening seminars, both targeted to suit the busy professionals’ working day. We also hold a number of full and half day conference throughout the year covering Management Issues, PI, Employment, Civil Procedure, Crime, Family & Costs
Secretarial and support staff seminars take place during the working day and our Annual HR Lunch takes places during lunch and afternoon and is run in conjunction with HR in Law.
In addition to our fully comprehensive legal education programme the Manchester Law Society also hold a number of social and networking events, including our bi-monthly professionals dinner club, annual charity ball, pub quiz and legal awards dinner. Please visit our social section for more details of these.
For more information please contact the CPD Events Manager, Victoria Ridge on 0161 241 7472 or alternatively email: VictoriaRidge@manchesterlawsociety.org.uk
- The Manchester Law Society Personal Injury Conference 2013
- When: May 21, 2013
- Where: The Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, Portland St, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4PH
- Summary: THE ALL NEW MLS PERSONAL INJURY CONFERENCE: Are you ready for a new era?
- Mediation Workshop - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- When: June 5, 2013 5:00 pm - June 5, 2013 7:30 pm
- Summary: Views from the perspective of the mediator and of the user
- Managing Your Stars, Steadies and Slackers
- When: June 19, 2013 7:30 am - June 19, 2013 9:30 am
- Where: To be confirmed
- Summary: Managing a successful team can bring many rewards; however managing the stars, steadies and slackers who sit within your teams can be fraught with difficulty if you take your eye off the ball. In this seminar, Mike Ode of Potential Unearthed tackles how to manage these people head on.
- Managing your Stars, Steadies and Slackers.
- When: June 19, 2013
- Where: Baker Tilly, 3, Hardman Street, Manchester. M3 3HF
- Summary: A seminar which aims to help managers both understand and enhance different levels of performance.
- 15th May 2013 12:15:00
Lunch with Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, President of The Law Society.
- 3rd Apr 2013 13:46:00
eLawyers Panel Open Day invitation
- 21st Mar 2013 12:57:00
CAMPAIGN TO SAVE LEGAL INDUSTRY JOBS LAUNCHES JOB LOSS COUNTER
- 18th Mar 2013 15:08:00
Oldham Council Practice Manager Post.
- 27th Feb 2013 12:31:00
Notice to all staff, judiciary and court users from Manchester Civil Justice Centre.