Being a better Leader: Who ticks your box?
- When: June 22, 2017 8:30 am - 10:30 am
RSM, 9th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3HF
- Summary: Leadership seminar from Manchester Law Society and Potential Unearthed
Are you the loud one? Who are the thinkers? Every team has people with different personalities, characteristics and voices. Your job as the leader/manager is to identify how each person ticks so that you can effectively lead your team.
In this session, Mike Ode from Potential Unearthed will help you to initially identify how you tick before showing you how you can tap into the four voices in your team.
- An introduction to the 4 voices of communication – Spearhead, Considerate, Methodical, Defender
- What’s your predominant voice? Individual exercise to determine your natural and unnatural voice
- Grown up vs not so grown up! – Identify the mature and immature characteristics traits of each voice and the impact that each one has on how you communicate and lead your team
- Identify how your voice impacts positively and negatively on your team and wider audience
- Your Team – What voices do they have? How do these voices impact on the dynamic and success of the team?
- Tapping into everyone’s potential – Strategies for helping each voice to shine
Cost to attend:
MLS Members £20.00 + VAT (£24.00) Non-members £40.00 + VAT (£48.00)
Price includes light refreshments and course materials
To book online with a credit or debit card please click here. Please note there is an additional 3% charge to pay by credit card and a 2% charge to pay by debit card.
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to our terms and conditions details of which can be found here.