SRA Accounts Rules: The changing face of regulation
- When: May 4, 2017 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP, 3rd floor The Lexicon, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NT
- Summary: An essential update for Finance Partners, COFAs and finance staff presented by Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP
Don’t miss this essential update on the changes to the regulations. Topics covered include:
- Looking back: the SRA’s recent consultations and how they have changed the Reporting Accountant’s approach
- Looking forward: the proposed changes to the rules and what the SRA is trying to achieve
- The role of COFA – why it is more important than ever and why everybody needs to be involved
- Qualified Accountant’s Reports – what might lead to a qualification under the new reporting regime
- How to deal with a qualified Accountant’s Report
CPD: 3 hours
Cost to attend:
MLS Members £60.00 + VAT (£72.00)
Non-members £80.00 + VAT (£96.00)
The price includes lunch and course materials
Delegates from the 2016 event described the event as:
“Very informative and in depth”
“Covers a lot of ground”
“Recommend it – I came on a recommendation!”
To book online with a credit or debit card please click here.
Please note there is an additional 3% charge to pay by credit card and a 2% charge to pay by debit card.
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to our terms and conditions details of which can be found here.