Manchester Children’s Book Festival (MCBF)
Would you like to help create an inspirational legacy for the children of Manchester with the MCBF by
- Celebrating books
- Inspiring creativity
- Fuelling ambition
We want to make sure that MCBF continues to grow and serve the children of Manchester. We aim to impart a love of reading and raise aspirations in as many of Manchester’s children as possible and we need your help to do this.
We are ambitious in what we want to achieve for the children of our city and we need to find equally ambitious partners to bring our ideas to life. We want to work with partners to deliver shared objectives, not just logos in brochures. With your help we can create an inspirational legacy for the children of Manchester. We are offering a range of opportunities for businesses to come together as a collective force for good and help us make the biggest impact yet on the children of Manchester. With your help we can inspire even more children from the city’s most disadvantaged areas.
Why partner with MCBF?
- Support the delivery of a programme that drives engagement and participation, focuses on support of children and young people and brings together Manchester’s diverse communities while also supporting the marketing of Manchester as a centre of creativity and a great place for families to live, work, study and visit.
- Associate your business with year-long creative arts and cultural activity in schools
- Generate brand awareness within the city and further afield
- Add value for your stakeholders, customers and clients
- Create new content to reach diverse cultural audiences
- Be positioned as helping deliver MCBF17 and its legacy
- The licence to use MCBF17 branding
- Inclusion in MCBF17 marketing collateral and presence on MCBF website highlighting your profile and involvement
- Help inspire more children from the most disadvantaged areas of the city while extending your profile with a captive new audience of parents, teachers and children regionally, nationally and internationally
- Whether you want to strengthen existing ties or build new links, we have opportunities that will work for you while making a real difference for the region’s children.
For more information on partnership opportunities please contact: