NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH MANCHESTER LAW SOCIETY AND TorFX
TorFX, who are sponsoring the Society’s weekly e-newsletter for the next twelve months, is committed to provide a seamless extension to Manchester Law Society’s current services with our foreign exchange and international payments solution.
These reflect brand, commercial and operational requirements and provide Manchester Law Society members with an efficient and highly cost effective international payments solution which include:
TorFX can provide Manchester Law Society members with currency exchange services in over 100 countries and the service will include:
- Excellent exchange rates
- No hidden fees
- Fast, free money transfers
- Dedicated personal account manager
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA for the provision of payment services
Where our service could help Private Clients –
- Buying & selling foreign property
- Expatriate financial planning
- Receiving an estate or inheritance from overseas
- Pension transfers / QROPs
- International school fees
- Foreign mortgages
- Sending funds to family
- Business Clients
- Travel Money Service
Where our service could help Business Clients –
- Importing & exporting
- Paying an invoice in a foreign currency
- International payroll
- Employee relocation
- Expanding into another country
- International patents
Manchester Law Society members will benefit by:
- Providing a money saving product to clients
- From a provider that offer the most secure way to send/receive money internationally
- Adding an additional service to their product portfolio
- An additional revenue stream from client using our services or other benefits if commission cannot be accepted.
- A dedicated account manager to make personal introductions and be provided with detailed feedback of their clients activities.
Once a member of Manchester Law Society becomes an affiliate partner with TorFX they will gain access to preferential rates of exchanges for both their corporate and personal requirements.
This means an enhanced exchange rate not available to our normal clients.
They will also gain access to our other side of the business which can help them with travel money and prepaid currency cards, which will save them money whilst on holiday or on business trips overseas.
Members will also benefit from holiday money and travellers cash card
Travel Money Service 60 currencies Guaranteed next day delivery Guaranteed Saturday delivery Most Competitive rates of exchange guaranteed Price Match Guarantee for your members Order currency on the phone or online The ICE Travellers Cashcard No fees on point of sale transactions No fees on ATM withdrawals No foreign exchange transaction fees Accepted worldwide by MasterCard retailers and ATM’s in 120 countries Free back-up card PIN protected and Personalised to members name Competitive exchange rates Easily loaded over the telephone or on-line with free balance enquiries
For further details please contact Alan Williams, Senior Partnership Manager
Tel: +44 (0)1736 335242 SMS: +44 (0)7860 777190